2 medium eggs
20g parmesan, grated
1/2 spring onion, diced.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
2. Separate the egg yolks from whites and place the yolks into separate bowls (try not to burst the yolk)
3. Whip the egg whites until stiff.
4. Divide the mixture into 2 equal portions and dollop onto a non-stick oven tray and create a small well in the middle of each.
5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Bake in the oven for 5-6 mins until starting to brown.
7. Remove from oven and place the egg yolk into the middle of the whites.
8. Sprinkle with spring onion and parmesan then bake for a further 2-3 mins.
9. Remove from oven and devour!
Tip – Make sure there is no yolk in the white or it will not whip!
Try serving with avocado and spinach for a delicious low carb, high fat breakfast and set yourself up for the day ahead!