2 chipolata sausages
1/2 ball mozzarella
1 tbsp grated cheddar
3 tbsp passata
Dried mixed herbs
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Chop the sausages into about 7 pieces to create mini meatballs.
3. Cook the meatballs in a pan with a little oil for 5-6 minutes.
4. Slice and chop the mushrooms, and add to the pan with the sausages.
Cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
5. Add half the passata to a small ovenproof dish or ramekin and top with half the mozzarella.
6. Add the meatballs and mushrooms and sprinkle on a pinch of herbs.
7. Top with remaining mozzarella and spoon over the rest of the passata.
8. Finish off with the grated cheddar on top.
9. Place the dish on a baking tray and cook in the oven until the cheese has melted and is bubbling (approx. 15 minutes).