120g grated mozzarella
65g almond flour
2 tbsp full fat cream cheese
1 medium egg
4 cooked meatballs
8 tbsp passata
2 tbsp butter
1 garlic clove
1/2 tsp dried herbs
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Prepare your baking sheet with a layer of greaseproof paper.
3. Put the mozzarella and cream cheese in a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds on high, remove and stir.
4. Add the egg and almond flour and mix to form a dough.
5. Divide into 4 equal balls and flatten out gently with the palm of your hand.
6. Place a meatball in the centre of each circle and top with a spoon of passata and a sprinkle of mozzarella.
7. Bring the sides up and around the meatball and squeeze together at the top to form a parcel.
8. Crush the garlic clove and add to a pan with the butter. Heat until melted.
9. Spoon the butter over each of the bombs and sprinkle with the herbs.
10. Cook in the oven on the prepared baking sheet for 20 minutes until golden brown.