1 heaped tbsp coffee granules
1 heaped tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
100ml unsweetened almond milk
180ml double cream
50g inulin powder
100ml hot water
1. In a large jug combine the hot water, coffee and cocoa powder and stir until dissolved.
2. Add the vanilla and almond milk.
3. In a bowl add 150ml double cream and stir through the inulin powder.
4. Pour the cream and inulin mixture into the jug with the other ingredients and stir well.
5. Divide into ice cube trays leaving a space at the top (approx. 5mm).
6. Place flat in the freezer until set.
7. Pour the remaining 30ml cream evenly onto the top of each bomb and freeze again.
8. Top tip! Add one to your morning coffee for a creamy mocha hit.