120g halloumi cheese
2 tbsp ground almonds
1 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp paprika
1 tbsp oil
1. Slice the halloumi cheese into ‘chips’ – approx. 8, and pat dry with paper towel.
2. In a bowl combine the almond flour, chilli powder and paprika.
3. Press each chip into the dry mix until completely coated.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan until hot.
5. Carefully place the halloumi into the hot oil and fry until golden brown on all 4 sides (3-4 minutes).
Great served with a dollop of mayo and salad (and a glass of water!).