228g Almond Flour
4 medium Eggs
2 drops Vanilla Extract
Add your choice of lemon zest, dessicated coconut, dark choc chips, or cocoa powder (remember to add in the carbs).
1. Combine the almond flour, butter and eggs until smooth.
2. Gradually add the inulin and mix in gently.
3. Stir in the vanilla and any chosen additional flavouring.
4. Divide the mixture into cupcake cases in a cake tray.
5. Cook in pre-heated oven at 180 for 15-18 minutes.
6. Leave to cool then top with extra thick cream and a selection of berries and devour!