100g desiccated coconut
100g coconut cream (room temperature)
100g 85% or above dark chocolate (melted)
60g coconut oil (melted)
2 tsp vanilla essence
1. Mix desiccated coconut, coconut cream, melted coconut oil and vanilla in a large bowl.
2. Once combined gently add the inulin in small amounts while mixing.
3. Place the mixture on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
4. Spread the mixture evenly until around 1cm thick
5. Place in the freezer for 1 hour to allow it to set.
6. Remove from the freezer and chop into 25 chunks then place back in the freezer until fully frozen.
7. Once frozen remove from the freezer and dip in melted dark chocolate until full coated then place back on the tray.
8. Place in the flat in the fridge and allow to set then devour.