2 medium eggs
50g full fat cream cheese
30g inulin powder
2 tbsp unsalted butter
2 tsp cinnamon
1. Crack the eggs in to a bowl and add the cream cheese, 1 tsp cinnamon and 20g of inulin.
2. Combine with a hand blender or whisk until smooth.
3. In a small microwavable bowl add 1 tbsp butter and 1 tsp of cinnamon and mix. Put to one side.
4. Heat a non-stick frying pan on the hob until hot then add 1/3 of the remaining butter to coat the bottom of the pan.
5. Pour in 1/3 of the egg mixture and rotate the pan slightly to create an even coating.
6. Cook on a medium heat until the edges are set.
7. Using a spatula gently loosen the crepe from the pan and turn over.
8. Cook for a further 1 minute until golden then roll and add to a plate.
9. Repeat steps 4-8 to make 2 more crepes.
10. Melt the cinnamon and butter in the microwave and pour over the crepes.
11. Sprinkle the remaining 10g inulin powder over the crepes and butter. Enjoy!