4 large eggs
150g courgette (finely grated)
64g coconut flour
64g cocoa powder
64g coconut oil (melted)
45g chopped dark chocolate (over 85%)
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
pinch of sea salt
10g cocoa powder
10g coconut milk (unsweetened)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and prepare 20 muffin cases.
2. In a mixing bowl combine the coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon and sea salt.
3. Mix in the eggs, vanilla and coconut oil.
4. Stir in the courgette and chocolate .
5. Gradually and gently stir in the inulin.
6. Divide mixture into the muffin cases and place in the oven for 12-15 mins.
7. Remove from oven and allow to fully cool before icing.
1. In a mixing bowl combine the butter, cocoa powder and vanilla until smooth.
2. Slowly add the coconut milk and mix well.
3. Gradually and gently mix in the inulin.
4. Use a spoon or a piping bag to ice the top of each cooled muffin.