50g unsalted butter
100g sugar free nut butter
80g dark chocolate (minimum 85% cocoa)
50ml double cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
25g inulin powder
1. Melt the chocolate in a saucepan over a low heat until liquid, then stir in the double cream to thicken. Turn off the heat.
2. Add the butter to a microwavable bowl and heat gently in the microwave until melted. Stir in the nut butter.
3. Add the butter mixture to the pan with the chocolate and combine.
4. Stir in the vanilla and inulin.
5. Pour the mixture into a small lined dish suitable for the freezer.
6. Sprinkle with the chopped nuts if using.
7. Place in the freezer until set – approx. 30 minutes.
8. Portion the fudge into 16 squares and keep covered in the fridge to enjoy!