1 pack Orange Biscuits
20g ground almonds
80g unsalted butter
1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
100g crunchy peanut butter, no added sugar
75g dark chocolate
1. Break the biscuits with a rolling pin or whiz up in a food processor to form crumbs.
2. Add to a bowl with the almonds and cocoa powder.
3. Melt the butter and add to the dry mix, combine well.
4. Line a dish with parchment paper.
5. Press the mixture into the base of the dish pressing with the back of a spoon.
6. Spread the peanut butter on top of the biscuit layer and place the dish in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
7. Melt the chocolate and pour on top of the peanut butter to cover evenly.
8. Sprinkle with a few chopped nuts or coconut (optional).
9. Place back in the freezer until the chocolate is just setting.
10. Portion into bite size squares with a sharp knife.
11. Cover and store in the fridge for up to 1 week.