2 spring onions
1 garlic clove
1 tsp fresh ginger
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp dark soy sauce
Pinch chili flakes (optional)
1. Heat 1 tsp of olive oil in a large frying pan or wok, slice the mushrooms and cook for 1 minute. Transfer to a plate.
2. Wipe out the pan and heat another tsp of olive oil until hot. Add the egg and scramble for 30 seconds. 3. Transfer to the plate with the mushrooms.
4. Slice the onions, then grate or blitz the cauliflower to make the ‘rice’.
5. Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in the wok and cook the onion, ginger and garlic over medium heat until just softening.
6. Add the cauliflower and the sesame oil and cook on high for a further 2 minutes, stirring.
7. Add the cooked mushrooms, egg, and soy sauce and stir through over the high heat.
8. Place in a bowl with a sprinkle of chilli flakes if using and a dash of soy sauce.