1 medium celeriac
80g mozzarella cheese, grated
1 tbsp tomato puree
4 pepperoni slices (optional)
1 tsp olive oil
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
2. Peel the celeriac and cut 2 slices from the middle around 1cm thick each.
3. Rub with the olive oil and a pinch of salt & pepper.
4. Cook on a baking tray for 10 minutes, turning halfway through.
5. Remove from the oven and top with the tomato puree, a sprinkle of herbs, grated mozzarella cheese and a couple of pepperoni slices.
6. Place back in the oven and cook for a further 10-12 minutes.