50g parmesan cheese
150g mature cheddar cheese
1 tbsp butter
1 tsp olive oil
Ground black pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
2. Lightly oil the holes of a 12 piece muffin pan.
3. Chop the cauliflower and add to a large pan of boiling water.
4. Cook until just soft then leave to drain in a colander until it has stopped steaming, then place back in the dry pan.
5. Grate the parmesan and cheddar cheese, and add to the cauliflower with the butter and a good pinch of black pepper.
6. Roughly mash the cauliflower then add to a sieve and allow it drain completely and cool.
7. Discard the drained liquid.
8. Portion the mixture into 12, rolling into equal sized balls and placing in the pre-prepared muffin pan.
9. Place in the oven for approximately 30 minutes or until golden brown and starting to crisp.
10. Great served with fish or chicken.
|Nutrition||Per 2 Bites|