125g almond flour
3 medium eggs
75g inulin powder
45g unsalted butter
Zest of 1 lemon
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 tsp gluten free baking powder
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C then grease and line your loaf tin (we used a 12cm x 28cm).
2. In a mixing bowl combine the almond flour, eggs, baking powder,
vanilla and butter.
3. Next gently fold in the berries, lemon zest and inulin using a spoon.
4. Pour into your prepared tin and bake for about 25 minutes, until your kitchen fills with a delicious aroma and the top of the loaf is deep golden.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to sit in the tin for 10-15 minutes.
6. Devour hot slices with lashings of butter!