200g Almond Flour
50g Butter (soft)
1 medium egg
Handful of blueberries (or try raspberries or blackberries)
1. Place the almond flour and inulin in a large bowl.
2. In a separate bowl mix the butter, egg and vanilla until well blended.
3. Add the wet mix to the dry ingredients and stir slowly with a spoon until combined, adding your blueberries at the end.
4. Place the mix in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
5. Pre-heat the oven to medium heat.
6. Layer a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
7. When the biscuit mixture is nice and cold take golf ball sized scoops and flatten with your hand before placing on the pre-prepared baking sheet.
8. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until golden.
9. Allow to cool before devouring.