150ml Double cream
2 Large eggs
100g Almond flour
100g Inulin powder
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan oven) and butter a baking dish.
2. Wash the blackberries, drain well and pour into the dish.
3. In a large bowl combine the eggs, almond flour, double cream and vanilla extract.
4. Melt the butter and stir into the mixture.
5. Gently fold in the inulin with a spoon.
6. Pour the mixture over the blackberries and bake for 30-35 minutes until golden.
7. Enjoy warm with extra cream.