30g Seed & Nut Granola
15g unsalted butter
10g almond flour
¼ tsp cinnamon
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan).
2. Wash the berries then hull and quarter the strawberries.
3. Add the berries to a small pan with a teaspoon of cold water and heat gently until just softening.
4. In a bowl add the Seed & Nut Granola, butter, almond flour and cinnamon.
5. Rub the mixture together with your finger tips to form small clumps.
6. Put the softened berries into a ramekin and top with the crumble mixture.
7. Place in the oven for 10-12 minutes until golden and bubbling.
8. Enjoy hot with double cream.