6 tbsp passata
40g cheese, grated
1 garlic clove
Pinch dried chilli flakes
Pinch dried mixed herbs
Pinch sea salt
1 tsp olive oil
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
2. Peel and mince the garlic clove, then fry gently in the olive oil until softened.
3. Add a pinch of chilli flakes, dried mixed herbs and the passata.
4. Heat until hot then season with a pinch of sea salt.
5. Pour the tomato sauce evenly into two ramekins.
6. Crack the eggs onto the top of the sauce and add grated cheese.
7. Bake for 5-10 minutes until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
8. Garnish with chopped chives.
Tip – Great served with wilted buttered spinach for brunch.