1. Put the water and raspberries in a small pan on the stove. Heat on a medium flame until hot and softened.
2. Press the raspberries through a fine sieve over a bowl to collect the juice, scraping the base of the sieve to collect the thicker pulp. Discard the remnants of the sieve (seeds etc).
3. Crumble the brownies into a pan with the butter and heat for about 60 seconds, stirring, until softened and combined.
4. Press the brownie mixture into the base of a loose bottomed cake tin with the back of a spoon and place in the fridge.
5. Whip the double cream until firm then stir in the cream cheese and vanilla.
6. Gently stir in 75g inulin powder.
7. Spread the cream mixture onto the brownie base.
8. Add the remaining 50g inulin to the raspberry juice and stir well to thicken slightly.
9. Add small spoons of the raspberry juice to the top of the cheesecake then swirl with a toothpick or wooden skewer.
10. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, then devour.